DE-STRESSING IN A STRESSFUL WORLD
Wed 24 May, 19:45 - 21:00
A seminar for Young Professionals and Campus
with Rabbi Jonathan Dove
Topics to be discussed include
- Understanding Stress re Fight or Flight Response
- Actual Threats vs Percieved Threats - successfully regaining control of stress
- Stress Vulnerability & Coping Model - building resources and coping strategies
- Successfully Managing Stress - self-care techniques
- Learning Mindfulness and Relaxation
Date: Wednesday 24 May
Time: 19:45 - 21:00
STAFF MEMBERS ON THE EVENT
See the YPs in action. Trips, social and education.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
We’re here to help. Please be in touch.