DE-STRESSING IN A STRESSFUL WORLD
Wed 24 May, 19:45 - 21:00
A seminar for Young Professionals and Campus
with Rabbi Jonathan Dove
Topics to be discussed include
- Understanding Stress re Fight or Flight Response
- Actual Threats vs Percieved Threats - successfully regaining control of stress
- Stress Vulnerability & Coping Model - building resources and coping strategies
- Successfully Managing Stress - self-care techniques
- Learning Mindfulness and Relaxation
Date: Wednesday 24 May
Time: 19:45 - 21:00
STAFF MEMBERS ON THE EVENT
See JLE YPs in action. Trips, social events, seminars and much more…
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
We’re here to help. Please be in touch.